Saturday, May 14, 2011

Using White Briefs in Foreplay

One of the key usage for white briefs, besides providing support, is their use in foreplay. Though I must admit there are many times that white briefs foreplay cannot or did not come up during or before sex for many reasons. That is not say those experiences were not good, they were. But when foreplay of my underwear was involved it made it much more better, in fact it turned me on even more. It even turns me on when I think about it.

I remember once when a mate pulled down my pants to reveal my already bulging white briefs. Without me telling him, he started to play with my bulge and briefs. Licking them all over. This happened to me on several occasions. Mainly with men. However I do recall only one girl doing that for me. She, for some reason, did a good job at it. I was so fucking hard that once she pulled down my undies my cock popped out with tremendous  force. My head was very big, the biggest it ever was, very shinny too. She still kept playing with my briefs as she blew me. She even took them off with her teeth and sniffed them. After blowing me some more, I gave her one of the biggest facials I ever gave anybody. I must have ejaculated at least 8 times.

Yes, foreplay is essential. Usually I don't seek sex with women, but this one was the exception. It was what she did that mattered. And still till this day remember that encounter.

1 comment: